Primtec Tractors proudly offer PFG Credit to all customers, buying agricultural machinery from our store.
PFG Credit has become increasingly popular as it can be specifically tailored to your unique circumstances. It is provided by our supplier, PFG (Power Farming Group) in association with De Lage Landen Pty Limited, which is part of the global Rabobank Group – the world’s largest agricultural lender.
PFG Credit can easily allow you to acquire innovative agricultural equipment without a heavy down payment. You pay for its use from your operating budget and not from your capital reserves – which means you free up capital that can be used to grow other parts of your business.
Payment solutions can be designed to allow businesses to conserve working capital, budget on a fixed rate, fixed term and fixed repayments to suit their cash flow.
The key benefits of dealing with PFG Credit for a tailored finance solution include;
- Access to the latest agricultural equipment
- Keeping your existing lines of credit intact
- Flexible repayment and end-of-term options
- Fixed cost of payment eliminates price fluctuations and uncertainty
- Easier cash flow forecasting
- Simple one-shot loan documentation